Cybernetik Brew Science is a division of the Cybernetik Techologies group. Cybernetik Technologies has been designing and building state of the art process equipment for the pharmaceutical and food industries for the past 25+ years. With our extensive background in process equipment, Cybernetik Brew Science was started in 2010 to modernize the art of brewing by including the latest technological advancements in manufacturing, electronics and control.
- Our strong belief in the fundamental principles of engineering.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in technology.
- Development of strong, dependable human capital.
- 4 manufacturing plants | 18000 m² manufacturing area | Dedicated stainless steel plant – 6000 m²
- 2 design offices | Virtual Reality lab
- 100 engineers | 150 technicians | 30 support staff
With a passion for brewing, our team has designed and built a state of the art, automatic microbrewery that can be installed in pubs, restaurants and clubs. Since 2012, we have installed breweries ranging in capacity from 150 liters to 500 liters.
- Complete Stainless steel 304 mirror finish.
- On-board computer to monitor temperature curves and control
motors drives and heaters through optimized PID control.
- Easy to use SCADA and HMI systems
- Integrated CIP systems and optimally designed vessels for
- Fully automatic system with built in recipe storage system
- No brew master required
- Reduced energy costs with a total power consumption of 30kW
- Optimized footprint and elegant design
- Plug and play system that can be installed in 2 days.
We have a pilot brewery available for testing and brewing your own beer before you order your own!