The Next Generation (GI-)SAXS/WAXS/USAXS beamline for the laboratory
Size, structure, shape, orientation...
Characterize the nanostructure of soft-matter and nanomaterials using SAXS/WAXS and USAXS technique in transmission or grazing incidence mode.
– Particle size distribution ranging from few nanometers to more than 350 nm in diameter
– Crystallization rates and lamellar structure of semicrystalline polymers
– Size and shape analysis of surfactants or proteins in solutions
– Organization and orientation of nanomaterials at atomic or nanoscale, in bulk phases or at surfaces
– Phase segregation studies of alloys
– In situ studies of nanostructure transitions
More information on Xenocs website: https://www.xenocs.com/saxs-products/saxs-equipment-xeuss/