The expression CMS provides essential information quickly and improves the chemist’s workflow. Modern organic labs have become automated; faster and more critical reactions require co-located versatile analytics — the expression CMS solves this at an affordable price.
Few laboratories analyze one type of sample or one technique all day, every day. Most require the ability to analyze a range of samples using more than one technique. This allows for a more complete identification and characterization of samples. The expression CMS integrates with nearly every chemistry technique.
- Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP)
- Thin-layer Chromatography (TLC by Plate Express)
- 'Tides (peptide and other biomolecule analysis system)
- Flow Injection
- Flow Chemistry
- Flash Chromatography
- Preparative Liquid Chromatography (Prep-LC)
- Supercritical Fluids Chromatography (SFC)